Thursday, September 1, 2011

9 Weeks

Dear Baby,
I was right about my perception of time. It has begun to speed up again and I am sitting here, surprised that it's time to write you another post.
I keep thinking about September next year. By then, you'll be out of your "fourth" trimester. I know the first three months after you're born will feel like a dazed dream due to poor sleep quality but surely, surely by September we'll see you giggling and fatter and ready to endure mama poking you into Halloween costume after costume. I am thinking a woolly lamb....
I am truly lucky to have had such an easy pregnancy so far. I went through a few weeks (days?) where I had nausea all day. I still always feel sickly at night but nothing major. Really, eating something almost always helps. Hmm...you must be just like your parents! We never say no to food!
I think we are going to start telling the rest of our family about you this week. You have two MORE cousins (well, twice removed? Offspring of your dad's cousins) coming a month before you do. Holidays are going to be really fun in a few years.
Off to go eat some more food
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment