Friday, September 30, 2011

13 Week Stats

Baby Size: Gas cap! (Yeah I know these are all weird and you can blame this guy but I agree--the fruit and vegetable comparisons are just much less interesting than gas caps!)



Mama Size: There is no tactful way to say this other than I am.....thickening. I am still only up a pound but in the mirror, my stomach, above my belly button, looks different. I would take a picture but I know no one will be able to see anything. Peter rolls his eyes.

Cravings: I think I am going to stop this header because I don't crave anything weird. Just fruit and water.

Symptoms: I think I've had to pee more often which is kind of weird since nothing is pushing down on my bladder yet. And my butt pain has subsided. I went to a physical therapist this week and that helped a lot. Peter got me a bike trainer for my birthday so even if I can't run, I should be able to bike and do yoga or pilates.

Other updates: This week we focused on getting our house finished so I really didn't do anything baby-related. My parents were here though so it was funny to think that by the time they move out here, their 14th grandchild will be here.

New!
Question for the readers: We go in to find out what gender we're having in 2 or 3 weeks. What do you think it is? I think boy.

5 comments:

  1. I don't know. I think boy as well. I have two dvd's for pilates and yoga during pregnancy if you want them. One, um, never got opened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to throw out a different guess, I vote girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been thinking girl, so that's my guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking for you, a boy. And you know, I'm right about 50 percent of the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gonna be a boy because I'm always wrong and I think a girl. :)

    ReplyDelete