Friday, September 30, 2011

13 Weeks

Dear Baby,
We are officially into the second trimester! And you are much more likely to be a sticky baby now. I hope you are healthy in there! I have firm expectations that you will be a chunky baby with an over-sized head for a looooong time but I am really trying to eat well for both of us.
You received some very sweet gifts this week. Your grandma gave us your father's old baby blanket and one-eyed teddy bear. I was never attached to an object as a kid but I see all your cousins carrying around blankets and I think maybe I was the abnormal child :)
Your other grandma taught me how to crochet. My first attempt was a rather ambitious grey elephant stuffed animal. Your dad thinks it looks like a shrew and ok, the nose did get a little out of hand.
We are having a party tonight with all of our childless friends and a get together Sunday morning with some neighbor couples and their dozen or so children. I guess we're starting to transition over.
Love you,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment