Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Week Stats

Baby Size: Hammer head!






Mama Size: So we ate a ton of fatty foods on our little excursion (buffet one day, chicken tenders another) and I can't tell what is uterus and what is fat :) Furthermore (probably due to all the sodium) I started to bloat like CRAZY at night. So after jumping the bones of all the fruits and veggies in my house, I think I can say that I've probably only gained about one or two inches in my stomach. Also I think I've gained a pound but I need to get back to my regular scheduled diet to really tell.

Cravings: Still fruit and now baby carrots. Some times veggies make me feel sick and some times I have to gag down some protein but that usually doesn't happen unless I haven't eaten a lot of fruit.

Symptoms: Pelvic pain still but nothing too worrisome. It goes away if I take it easy and wear flat shoes. Sigh. No Victoria Beckham pregnancy for me.

Other updates: That puking was either an anomaly or the pinnacle of my morning sickness because after that I've had barely any nausea ever. I am for sure very grateful for that. The tiredness has started to subside as long as I go to bed by 10. I am getting impatient for the next 6 weeks to fly by so that maybe we can see what gender this baby is! We went window shopping on our trip and I was surprised how many stores carry baby clothes. I had to keep repeating, white onesies, white onesies, because regardless of which gender this baby is, I want to get through the first 3 months in just onesies. Is this doable? Am I setting myself up to fail? :) I just think having the same bleachable outfit every day would make laundry easier..... Also, Peter keeps reminding me, babies are not dolls! It's just, it's so hard to remember that when Juicy sells tiny velour track suits or I see animal hats at Gap! I mean, look at these and tell me you don't just want to die from the cuteness




3 comments:

  1. I will say this: I bought a ton of incredibly cute outfits for Luke. But...he LIVED in sleepers and onesies for the first 4-5 months. It was just easier. Plus, I felt like I was going to break him, trying to put his fat little arms through the arm holes. So paranoid. LOL! But it doesn't hurt to look...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...I agree. They have adorable stuff, but I did keep both kids in onesies the first three months (before they went to daycare) unless I had to get them out of the house. AHAHAHAAH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And this was laziness on my part...LOL!

    ReplyDelete