Thursday, September 1, 2011

9 Weeks Stats

Baby Size:
Marble!



Mama Size: Oddly enough I have lost weight, probably due to my no-candy rule and trying to eat as well as I can. The ONE time that I ate fast food gave me the worst worst worst night of my life. Never again! Also, my tummy is getting a definite pooch that stays with me all the time, so I know it's not just bloat.

Cravings: Most of my food is fruit and sandwiches

Symptoms: The one that's worrying me is tailbone pain. Yes, my coccyx hurts. I have a strange body. I haven't called my doctor yet but google seems to think it's nothing serious. I have it mostly when I walk a lot or sit a lot. Also, nausea has let up and I know I'm super lucky for that. Still low energy and it totally shows in my house right now.

Other updates: Briefly looked at diaper bags this week and can't stand the in-fashion styles. Petunia Pickle Bottom, I'm looking at you! I think I will just get a roomy purse instead. Also, my doula specializes in hypnobirthing and my homework assignment was to research labor/delivery methods and which one I want. Am really unsure of where to start

1 comment:

  1. Vera Bradley has some pretty stuff; however, I was at JC Penney's the other day, and there was this giant purse (alligator skin, black with zebra-stripe handles). My first thought at spotting said purse was, "Wow. This would make an excellent diaper bag." So...start purse shopping!

    ReplyDelete