Sunday, September 11, 2011

10 Weeks

Dear Baby,
Oh my, what a week. We unexpectedly got to see you again, due to my body deciding to start bleeding and cramping after doctor hours and right before your dad and I were about to go on a trip. We went to the hospital and for a few hours, really thought that we were losing you. Thankfully it was just some random occurrence and so we left for our trip with instructions to take it easy. You are so cute right now. You look like a tiny teddy graham; all head and tiny appendages. I felt like I was seeing a baby for the first time, despite all the ultrasounds we've seen so far.

You haven't felt very real to us yet but the force of our emotions after that experience made it clear that we know you are part of our life now. I think I got my first glimpse of how much your father will love you.

Kiss Hug,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment