Friday, September 16, 2011

11 Weeks

Dear Baby,
Things I didn't know before I got pregnant:
1. The uterus starts to grow early on in pregnancy. I never thought about it but I always thought the reason women started to "show" early was due to poor abdominal muscles. I honestly thought that most women looked the same until the baby began to grow to like, 6 inches or so. I am nowhere near showing yet but my uterus is starting to make her appearance.
2. That I wouldn't be able to keep running or walking. Posterior pelvic pain=as much bed rest as possible. I haven't tried biking yet but I am thinking about buying a trainer or stationary bike very soon.
3. That I would have a "period" while pregnant. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GONE MOTHER NATURE!
4. To be continued.....Obviously this will not be a final list by any means
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment