Friday, September 16, 2011

11 Week Stats

Baby Size: Golf Ball!



Mama Size: Lost all the "weight" (let's be honest=salt!) gain from my trip and am back down to normal. I have a small bump in the mornings now (not just at night anymore which is seriously so weird).

Cravings: That honeymoon second trimester feeling has already kicked in for me because my nausea and cravings are gone. I can eat anything! But I can't eat a lot of anything because for some reason my stomach feels like it has shrunk. I will eat a half sandwich and feel really full.

Symptoms: Feeling great! Feeling so great that I don't feel pregnant anymore :) Oh and still bleeding a little...every day for the past week. Seriously, this was supposed to be over for 9 months! Oh and also, I have stayed up past 10pm for the past two nights! Haha I didn't actually realize that was unusual until last night when I was shocked at the time

Other updates: When to tell work? What to tell work? When to stop working? I feel like the time is rapidly approaching for when I should tell my boss and I should give her the courtesy of knowing about it before it becomes obvious. The problem is I have no idea what I'm going to say other than, "I'm pregnant". I really don't know if I will quit my job or not, although I do know that I don't plan to keep working past the 6 month mark. I guess I will just tell her the truth and explain that until I know more facts (e.g., will our child even be suited for a short stint in daycare?) I won't know what I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment