Thursday, February 23, 2012

34 Weeks

Dear Baby,
According to the doctor you have definitely turned head down so I guess your father's encouragement actually worked. Last night I was trying to determine exactly how you were laying and realized that the large bump near my belly button was your rump! I don't know why we thought it was your head. Then I felt further down and could feel a tiny hard head and you suddenly felt so real. I have a human inside me and it is simultaneously miraculous and surreal.
I had to take another glucose test this morning and other than a few squirms and two kicks, you didn't react at all--foreshadowing of your temperament? Or maybe things are just so cramped inside that you couldn't do more than feebly protest.
My doctor promised me that I wouldn't have to go past 41 weeks so we will definitely be seeing you before tax day. Hooray hooray.
Lots of love,
Mama

2 comments:

  1. A real human baby, omg. So cool that you could feel her little body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!! So sweet!!!

    So do you have a name yet??

    ReplyDelete