Thursday, December 1, 2011

22 Weeks

Dear Baby,
I have been on an organizing kick recently and I'm not sure whether this is "nesting" or simply being fed up with having messy closets.
You are not kicking as hard as you once were--either that or I have grown yet another layer of fat. I am wearing my old jeans today because despite how comfortable maternity jeans are, I feel better in my regular clothes. Anyways, wearing them reminds me that they must be restrictive to you since you tend to kick me more.
I would like to reclaim my body back and yes, I'm aware that I have 18 weeks to go and that it only goes downhill from here so it's rather terrifying to already be wishing for something that I won't see for another year. I went in for a prenatal massage last night and sadly, it did nothing for my deep hip pain. I remind myself that I'd rather take my constant pain for the next 4 months than to not have you. I was reading about a celebrity who had a miscarriage at 6 months and I thought how much I can't take our good health for granted.
Until next week,
Love,
Mama

1 comment: