Thursday, December 1, 2011

22 Week Stats

Baby Size: Football!

Mama Size: Up 10 pounds. 20 more to go......

Symptoms: Deep hip/back pain. My massage therapist suggested I buy two tennis balls and just mash them into my butt, so I'll be trying that next. I am about to break down and buy these

Slightly better than crocs I guess.

Other updates: I get horrible heartburn and indigestion late at night and I never seem to remember that when I'm eating dinner. My plan is to eat half or quarter dinners from now on. Maybe experiment with eating three dinners all spaced out.

Question of the week: What shoes did you wear while pregnant? I need something with a bit of a heel b/c my work pants and jeans are all ~30 inches long and I'm really a 28 I think.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I've lived in Danskos (and Birks in the summer) since I was in grad school. I know they aren't super cute, but they do wonders for my flat feet and, when pregnant, preventing back pain. (And I haven't worn heels to church since September. I'm in nursery for 2 hours, so it just wasn't working out!) I've never actually had the traditional Dansko clog, but I'm on my second pair of slip on mules (slightly lower heel, slightly cuter looking, though still pretty chunky---I better never run into Clinton Kelly!), and I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I like the shoes you have pictured here. I would sacrifice fashion for comfort during this season of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merrells. Definitely Merrells. Not so pretty, but heavenly on the footsies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lived in flip flops...even when it got chilly. HAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love my Dansko's. I've even worn them with a skirt to church because I have no pride.

    ReplyDelete