Thursday, October 27, 2011

17 Week Stats

Baby Size: Hockey Puck! (Is it just me or did stud finder seem much freakier than hockey puck?)



Mama Size: I refuse to weigh myself until all my airplane bloat and salt retention has died down but I will say that this was the first time my pants had to remain unzipped, rather than zipped and unbuttoned. I also went maternity shopping with Peter and that was pretty unproductive.

Symptoms: (Maybe) Movement! My stomach has certainly grown and TMI alert, oh my gosh my boobs are unrelentingly swollen and tender. Google informed me that I am possibly making milk ducts already. It feels like pre-period all the time now and ironically, some of my shirts aren't fitting due to my chest rather than my stomach. I'm hoping this is one of those things that come in waves and will not be as painful in the next few days. Oh and heartburn and an accompanying decrease in appetite. Hooooooray for not having to eat 24/7!!!

Other updates: I went running for the first time in forever and was shocked that my heart gave out before my body did. I don't know if it's due to the pregnancy or if I'm simply out of shape, but no me gusta. I will try to work up to 3 miles again but it might be a 3 mile walk most days.

Question of the week: How much exercise did you get in while pregnant?

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahaha! Exercise. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wait. Does cleaning other people's houses count? Cause then it would've been 3-days a week for approximately 8-hours total. I couldn't exercise most of the time because of serious sciatica issues. Like, could not walk, crawl, or move without being in serious pain. With Anna, it was the worst ever, but kudos to you for going for it!

    ReplyDelete