Thursday, October 13, 2011

15 Week Stats

Baby Size: Baseball!


Mama Size:
I am still only up one pound from when I got pregnant but I could swear I'm losing my waist. Maybe this is the week I start my ab work again!

Symptoms: Oh my gosh. I am hungry all the time. I wake up and feel faint. So I eat a normal breakfast--cheese and fruit. Two minutes later, my stomach growls. I drink water and it still growls. I eat every two hours and it still manages to scream FEED ME every chance it gets. I am running out of food ideas! I am on a strict high-protein low-carb diet from my doctor and it is so hard to think of filling snacky foods to eat right now. Ideas?

Other updates: I can feel my uterus! It's this hard muscle right below my belly button. At least I think it's my uterus; I can't imagine it's my rock hard abs that disappeared after high school shining through. Thankfully I still fit into all my clothes although I feel like a slob wearing loose tops every day.

Question: When does this insane hunger spell end? Is it just a growth spurt? Why did I eat three slices of pizza last night? Why does grease taste so much better than black beans??????

1 comment:

  1. I could be a vegetarian on a super low fat diet pretty easily EXCEPT when I'm pregnant. I crave things like pepperoni, chocolate milk, ice cream, first trimester is the worst, but it still tastes way better to me anytime pregnant and then when I'm not pregnant I'm like, why did I eat all that? I don't know, something about CREATING AND SUSTAINING A NEW LIFE takes a lot out of ya'. All that mylenization and stuff?

    ReplyDelete