Thursday, October 13, 2011

15 Weeks

Dear Baby,
Another edition of "Things I didn't know would happen during pregnancy"
1. That I would get wider before I got rounder. WHERE ARE MY SIDES? Your dad valiantly tries to reassure me that he can still see an hourglass shape but all I can think of are cylinders.
2. That I would have to feed you so often. No, I realize that once you're actually born that you will eat night and day...but I don't understand why my body thinks it's normal to eat a meal and still be hungry. And when I refuse to give in to such unreasonable demands, it plummets my energy levels with low blood sugar and general malaise. Tyranny
3. That I would be giving your father more back rubs than I'm receiving. Yeah we really need to work on that one.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment