Friday, August 19, 2011

7 Weeks Stats

Baby Size: TV Remote power button!


Mama Size: Huge boobs (sorry fam!) and a bit of bloating. Couldn't button my skinniest pants but they still fit my legs and butt.

Cravings: Fruit fruit fruit fruit! Beginning to get turned off by other foods. Can tolerate salty carbs but trying to avoid them to bring down the bloat.

Symptoms: So tired...I try to stay up until 9 but usually conk out around 8:30. Wake up at 7 and get sleepy mid-morning and mid-afternoon. Nauseous throughout the day but usually only feel like vomiting at night. Haven't puked yet! I hardly ever throw up though.

Other updates: I'm feeling a bit detached because it seems hard to believe that anything is in there. The blob on the ultrasound does NOT look like a baby :) Excited for my next ultrasound in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment