Thursday, August 11, 2011

6 Week Stats


Baby size: Nut

Mama size: Same as pre-pregnancy, but will bloat at night
Cravings: Hunger pangs have subsided. Crave watermelon and all Korean food
Symptoms: MOOD SWINGS! Peter still thinks it's hilarious because we've determined that they usually come when I'm low blood sugary. Until I eat, I will loudly proclaim my hatred for everything. Slight brown spotting that freaks me out every time. Fatigue--can't wake up properly in the morning. Combine that with my caffeine abstinence and you have one tired girl.
Other updates: I had a dream that the baby came out a blond, funny, friendly little boy. I had another dream that the ultrasound technician said, "Oh my gosh, there are the ovaries!!!" So....weirdly enough, the latter dream was the more realistic one.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!
    :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    I hear you on the blood sugar thing---it can be vicious! If you choose to nurse, be aware that it will probably continue to affect you that way.

    Cannot wait to talk to you soon! We are only 6 weeks apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really remember the fatigue. Like, I could never get enough sleep. EVER. I'm so happy, I want to cry tears of joy for you, Em!!

    ReplyDelete