Thursday, March 15, 2012

37 Weeks

Dear Baby,
You are now full-term! Totally freeloading after this. I am really enjoying this part of the pregnancy though, so feel free to stay in a few more weeks.
I was thinking about how excited we are to meet you and get to know you and I realized we already know so much about you. You love it when your dad and I talk while laying with our stomachs facing each other because you begin to kick up a storm. You'll move when some songs come on the radio (like Michael Buble? Riddle me that one) but are usually rather indifferent to the radio. I have eaten spicy and really flavorful foods and don't notice a response until I eat something sugary. Your dad thinks he can feel your feet some times and likes to play a game where he attempts to grab one. You always respond to that indignity by withdrawing whatever appendage it really is.
These are all things that no one but a first time mother would document but I really do cherish this time of your life.
Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment