Thursday, January 5, 2012

27 Weeks

Dear Baby,
I think you went through another growth spurt this week. I would wake up in the middle of the night, stumble to the kitchen without turning on any lights, eat a slice of bread and drink some milk with my eyes closed, and fall back into bed.
It is hard to believe that you will be here in three short months. Part of me is impatient and unsure of how much more daily pain I can take (although as if to give me a reprieve, I haven't had debilitating pelvic pains for the last couple of days) and part of me is wishing this will never end. I told your dad that I can't imagine being happier than we are right now even though I know that we will be even happier once you get here.
Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. I clearly remember getting up in the middle of the night to get ice cream...it was the only thing that didn't make me nauseas or get heartburn (which would lead to nausea)...and it was calcium....right?? :)

    The whole time, trying not to fully wake up. :)

    ReplyDelete